[3830] NAQP CW VE9HF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VE9HF Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 20:08:02 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: VE9HF
Operator(s): VE9HF
Station: VE9HF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Fredericton, NB
Operating Time (hrs): 4:41
Radios: SO2R

  160:    0     0
   80:   10     9
   40:   40    21
   20:  222    41
   15:   63    27
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  335    98  Total Score = 35,175

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

This was my first attempt at SO2R and I'm very happy with how things worked. It
took about 30 minutes to get the hang of it. Zero interference between my yagis
and the vertical, even though I have yet to put my bandpass filters in line. I
was two hours late starting as I was relocating a Hustler 6BTV to about 250
feet from my main tower. I mounted the vertical on an 8 foot section of tower
and ran four elevated radials.