[3830] EUHF Champ OP4K(ON4JZ) Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, op4k@telenet.be
Subject: [3830] EUHF Champ OP4K(ON4JZ) Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 03:01:05 -0700
                    European HF Championship

Call: OP4K
Operator(s): ON4JZ
Station: OP4K

Class: Mixed HP
QTH: Antwerp
Operating Time (hrs): 10h15

  160:    0      0      0
   80:  157     46     55
   40:  224    126     60
   20:  193    140     57
   15:   80     75     54
   10:    0      0      0
---------------------------
Total:  654    387    226  Total Score = 234,814

Club: Antwerp Contest Club

Comments:

No propagation on 10m and unfortunately no antenna on 160m so missed a lot of
extra points in the final score.

Nice runs on the other bands but at 19h30Z I had to stop for 1 hour due to
thunder and lighting.
After the forced break I came on 80m but the noise was very high and QRN made
it pretty difficult but I manged to make over 200 QSO's on that band.

All in all happy with the result because my score has increased compared to
last year and hope to get the 160m antenna up and running shortly.

Next stop the WAE CW but already now I know that it will be a limited effort
due to other commitments.

Setup
Yaesu FTDX-5000MP
Acom 2000A running 1,5kw
Optibeam OB18-6 at 50m
Inverted Vee for 80m also at 50m

Thanks to all who copied my signal and made it into the log.

73 Joe
OP4K