[3830] ARRL UHF K9JK/R Limited Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hamk9jk@ameritech.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL UHF K9JK/R Limited Rover LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 12:16:30 -0700
                    ARRL UHF Contest

Call: K9JK/R
Operator(s): K9JK
Station: K9JK/R

Class: Limited Rover LP
QTH: IL-EN51/52/61/62
Operating Time (hrs): 3:50

  222:  26      7
  432:  27      7
  903:
  1.2:  13      5
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  66     23  Total Score = 5,451

Club:

Comments:

Not bad for less than 4 hours of actual op time (though add about and hour of
battling Murphy in there or more if I blame Murphy for the weather conditions
on Saturday that led to my holding off being ready to go at the start of the
contest).

Keeping this to a local rove (as opposed to 12 Grids in June and 11 in CQ VHF),
it was nice to make more contacts than miles driven.

Thanks to all who were on and active, especially to the twelve different
stations that listened for (and heard) this "weak one".

Thanks to the League for their continued hosting of this contest...will 2012 be
the year for the 250 log submission barrier to finally be broken? Please submit
those logs!

73, JK