[3830] NAQP CW W0BH Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W0BH Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 19:29:07 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 9.4
Radios: SO2R

  160:   19    10
   80:  123    39
   40:  159    40
   20:  276    44
   15:   61    24
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  639   158  Total Score = 100,962

Club:

Team:

Comments:

No 10m and thunderstorms south made this one tough. I also QLFd my off time and
lost almost a half hour of operating time as I quit a half hour early to cover
the mistake .. still recovering from summer vacation, I guess!

Overall, I missed NE KS and RI. In VE-land, I worked YT BC AB SK ON and NB.
NR5M was my only 5-bander, and I worked 435 unique stations.

Hope to see you all in two weeks and again for the Kansas QSO Party the last
weekend in August.

73, Bob, w0bh