[3830] WAE CW WX3B Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wx3b@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW WX3B Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 17:28:53 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: WX3B
Operator(s): WX3B
Station: WX3B

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Taneytown, MD
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:   85    10    96
   40:  176   121   108
   20:  362   300    86
   15:  394   595    78
   10:   43     0    32
-------------------------
Total: 1060  1026   400  Total Score = 834,400

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Got drawn into this contest and it became more fun as the weekend progressed.
BOY can 15 get any better???  That was fun!!  10 teased me here over the
weekend, never really got anything good going.  E7DX (presumably Braco?) gets
the ESP signal award pulling my number out of the noise floor...it was a great
weak signal QSO.  80 was in surpringly good shape however I had a lot storm
static.  I'll bet 40 was in great condition however I did not spend much time
on that band.  20 was up to it's usual high angle tricks in the afternoons and
that makes it fun at WX3B.

This is a real gentlemen's contest.  When you ask someone to move - they DO!
Never any frequency fights and lots of space at all times.

Part timing a contest is no way to win awards, however it is a great way to
spend the weekend while mixing in a few housing chores.

73!

Jim Nitzberg   WX3B