[3830] WAE CW K7IA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7iaham@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW K7IA Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 19:43:24 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: K7IA
Operator(s): K7IA
Station: K7IA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NM
Operating Time (hrs): 13:27

   80:
   40:   51    37    66
   20:  150   178    66
   15:  210   196    70
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  411   411   202  Total Score = 166,044

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Chores and projects soaked up some time on both days.  80 and 40m very noisy
both nights.

QTCs are fun, and N1MM makes sending them so easy that I wonder why some chaps
I know avoid the WAE.  The EU ops are great, and they are relentless in their
approaches for QTCs!  They are glad to take even one!!  Conditions on 20 and 15
were so good that I repeated less than a half dozen QTCs.  Many thanks to LY6A
for taking my last three QTCs before I went QRT so that QSOs = SQTCs, a first
for me.

Looking forward to next year!  Thanks, DARC!

73, dan