[3830] WAE CW M0CFW(JK3GAD) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jk3gad@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WAE CW M0CFW(JK3GAD) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 03:21:34 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: M0CFW
Operator(s): JK3GAD
Station: M0CFW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Central London
Operating Time (hrs): 27

   80:
   40:   91    13    24
   20:  197    84    49
   15:  140    26    43
   10:   24    19    15
-------------------------
Total:  452   142   286  Total Score = 169,026

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Equipment used: K3, 5m wire on flag pole put out from balcony + ATU

I set QSO target as 500. I was bit shy to ask QTC as I was not confident my
weak signal would be able to manage QTC traffic. Propagation on Saturday is
fair and rate was ok, so I thought I could make QSOs target easily. I even
worked several JAs on 20/15m and amazed how good their ears are. However, very
weak DX signal on Sunday and noise from Olympic celebration outside street
slowed down everything significantly. Exception is that I worked W6NV on 15m.
Only saw some recovery on 20m at 22Z, too late.

Thanks all for copying my weak signal. See you on the air in next event.

73 Kazu  M0CFW, JK3GAD