[3830] WAE CW OP4K(ON4JZ) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, op4k@telenet.be
Subject: [3830] WAE CW OP4K(ON4JZ) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 13:40:30 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: OP4K
Operator(s): ON4JZ
Station: OP4K

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Antwerp
Operating Time (hrs): 08h18

   80:    0     0     0
   40:    2     0     6
   20:  221   142    76
   15:  168    40    66
   10:    3     0     6
-------------------------
Total:  394   182   154  Total Score = 88,704

Club: Antwerp Contest Club

Comments:

Once again propagation not at its best. QSB on the signals on all bands made
asking QTC's a kind of hazardous adventure but very appealing.

I already knew a while ago that I would not be able to spend 36 hours in this
contest. This was a limited effort and 15m was according to me the best band
where  the QSB did not kill completely the signals but I made the most QSO's on
20m. 10m was as good as dead.

Thanks to all who made it into the log and gave QTC's. Just one comment is that
receiving QTC's at 40 WPM is NOT an easy thing so thinks twice about the speed.
See you all in the next contest, the RDA (will also be a limited effort).

Setup
Yaesu FTDX-5000MP
Acom 2000A at 1,5kW
Optibeam OB18-6 at 50m / 170ft