[3830] WAE CW KC1XX(DL8DYL) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dl8dyl@gmx.de
Subject: [3830] WAE CW KC1XX(DL8DYL) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 17:22:40 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: KC1XX
Operator(s): DL8DYL
Station: KC1XX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KC1XX
Operating Time (hrs): 35h54

   80:  136   107    33
   40:  387   411    39
   20:  634   647    47
   15:  640   737    46
   10:  189    82    33
-------------------------
Total: 1986  1984   501  Total Score = 1,988,970

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

This was my first WAE CW-Contest from outside europe. Unfortunately I missed the
2000 QSOs, but I never had a problem to find someone for the QTCs. It was
interesting to see, who asks for QTCs and who not. Sometimes I wished to have
more QSOs in stock.... Especially the 10m-run on sunday was great.
A big thank you to Matt, KC1XX and Christine for their hospitality and for
letting me use this fine station. Thanks to Dave, KM3T for helping me to setup
the station. And I am very gratefull to my husband Ralf, DL9DRA/KB1UYQ and my
son Robert for their patience this weekend. Now starts our vacation here in New
England.

73 de Irina, Dl8DYL