[3830] WAE CW ES5RR(@ES5TV) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, toivo.hallikivi@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW ES5RR(@ES5TV) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 03:45:09 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: ES5RR
Operator(s): ES5RR
Station: ES5TV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Jogeva
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

   80:   73    10    33
   40:  302   331    68
   20:  481   657    80
   15:  496   751    82
   10:   56    88    36
-------------------------
Total: 1408  1837   732  Total Score = 2,373,876

Club:

Comments:

My second serious effort in WAE CW.

10 meters was a disappointment and it was sometimes frustrating to listen to
Western and Southern Europeans working North American stations and even take
QTC's from them while all I could here was the Europeans. Managed to work two
US-stations on 10m on Saturday and one on Sunday. Well, that's how it is up
here in the North.

Ddin't plan the off-times carefully before the contest and as a result had to
quit around 20 Z on Sunday. That probably cost me some QSO's and QTC's as 20
meters had just opened properly to North America the hours before that had been
really slow.

Even though I managed to increase my QTC count from last year it's still far
from being enough to compete with the top scorers. Well, maybe next year, if
ES5TV will be kind enough and let me take another shot on WAE CW.

Thanks to everyone for the QSO's and QTC's!

73, Toivo, ES5RR