[3830] WAE CW NR4M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, steve@dx4win.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW NR4M M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 07:39:34 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: NR4M
Operator(s): NR4M, K7SV, K4EC, K4GM, KT0P, N3UA. KE3X
Station: NR4M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 40

   80:  112    60   120
   40:  322   300   117
   20:  570   646    92
   15:  759   854    86
   10:   37    11    44
-------------------------
Total: 1800  1871   459  Total Score = 1,684,989

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Miserable time was had by all!

Off the air for over two hours because of really bad local thunderstorms.

Three software problems ranging from 'bad' to 'terrible' caused us problems
with tracking of serial numbers and QTC's.  We wound up sending more QTC's than
we had QSO's, and at the end of the contest, we still had about 20 in the
buffer!
The contest manager at DARC, DF7ZS, has kindly offered to take a look at the
log to see if it can be salvaged.  If not, it will be handled as a 'checklog'.

Like they say 'STUFF happens'.  Gone for years without any serious problems, so
I guess we were due.

Thanks to everyone for putting up with our seemingly random s/n's and QTC
numbers.

73 de Steve, NR4M