[3830] OhQP AA8IA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa8ia@aa8ia.org
Subject: [3830] OhQP AA8IA Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 21:57:09 -0700
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: AA8IA
Operator(s): AA8IA
Station: AA8IA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Toronto OH EN90ql
Operating Time (hrs): 9:24

   80:   58     34
   40:  115    172
   20:    9
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  182    206  CW Mults = 81  Ph Mults = 83  Total Score = 93,480

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Score is probably off.  Didnt' remember if dupes were okay or not, and one
certain person [whose name I won't mention] was causing me all kinds of logging
problems.   I ended up deleting his first Q with me on his request since he
didn't have it in his log.

I couldn't hang this year -- needed to relax and nap.   That's strike #1.
Strike #2 was not spending a little more time on 20m at some point.   My score
/ Q total is down quite a bit from last year, and I'm a bit irritated about my
lack of stamina.

It was enjoyable for the most part, til 80m was the band.  Either 80m was
miserable or I just felt it was miserable.   40m was great and is always the
most enjoyable band for me.

I meant to concentrate on more CW this year [more points], but it didn't
happen.

I missed CARR, GUER, HARR, JACK, KNOX, MADI, MAHO, OTTA and PERR.   I didn't
pay much attention to what mobiles might be traversing CARR / GUER / HARR, but
i knew K8MR was in CARR / HARR.   I heard him early in the contest around my
area, but not strong enough to work him.

Thanks to all of guys in the mobiles who travelled far and wide for us, and
thanks to all who participated.

Oh yeah -- not a single DX heard here.