[3830] YO HF W4IX SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jrcccd@aol.com
Subject: [3830] YO HF W4IX SO CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 05:20:32 -0700
                    YO DX HF Contest

Call: W4IX
Operator(s): W4IX
Station: W4IX

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 16

   80:   12     0       7
   40:   62     0      33
   20:  217     0      61
   15:  101     0      48
   10:    2     0       2
---------------------------
Total:  384     0     151  Total Score = 260,173

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Planned on 24 hrs but a last minute work commitment had me driving to New York
City on Sunday morning so I pulled the plug at 0400Z to get some sleep. As
always, tuff going with low power and small antennas but had fun anyways. 40
and 80 were real noisy with weak signals, sent my serial # over and over again
to many stations but they eventually got it..Thanks guys for hanging in there.
Checked 10 meters at 2200Z and heard CT1 and OZ1 loud ( not in contest ), had a
IK2 on 15 meters loud so I asked him to QSY to 10 and we made the QSO.