[3830] KsQP KU5B Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, colin@ku5b.com
Subject: [3830] KsQP KU5B Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 09:36:02 -0700
                    Kansas QSO Party

Call: KU5B
Operator(s): KU5B
Station: KU5B

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Somerville, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 1

   80:
   40:    8     2
   20:    3
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   11     2       0  Mults = 12  Total Score = 444

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Spent the entirety of Saturday driving back and forth to Dallas to pick up my
Clipperton L amp that K5RT had graciously repaired. Spent a couple of hours
having lunch with him and swapping stories. Thanks, Paul.

Got back to the station and set the amp up connected to 10m just to test it
out; working nicely!

Hooked the tribanders and 40m vert up Sunday morning and spent some time
testing the amp on 10-40 for power output and tuning settings. I'm quite happy
with the results.

There were some great sigs on 40cw from the mobiles. This is one of my favorite
parties so sorry to miss out on most of it.

See you in both sprints.

Colin KU5B