[3830] KsQP N4PN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KsQP N4PN Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 11:26:50 -0700
                    Kansas QSO Party

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:    7      5
   20:   70     93
   15:    5      1
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   82     99      0  Mults = 69  Total Score = 30,705

Club:

Comments:

Sorry that I couldn't be in town for the whole contest this year.
We have formed a new contest club - Georgia Contest Group - and
we had our first informal breakfast meeting on Saturday...

Still a lot of fun operating on Sunday....so good to work all
of the KS stations...the mobiles, who make it happen...Bob, W0BH
and Lorna, K0WHY, as usual, led the way for me....

Thanks to all who participated....

73, Paul, N4PN