[3830] YO HF LZ9R(LZ3YY) SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] YO HF LZ9R(LZ3YY) SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 13:07:17 -0700
                    YO DX HF Contest

Call: LZ9R
Operator(s): LZ3YY
Station: LZ3YY

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: nr.Aitos
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:  152     54     58
   40:  202     97     71
   20:  338    124     57
   15:   99      1     25
   10:    9      0      6
---------------------------
Total:  800    276    217  Total Score = 738,234

Club:

Comments:

Thanks for all the QSO's during YO contest.
Congrats to R7MM for great back to back competition and clear win.
Short skip to YO was next to nonexistant on high bands, so I lost
badly on multipliers.Many YO's were only on high bands,so I
missed them and can't compensate with
YO contacts on low bands.Found very strong Es on 10m to DL/SP at
saturday evening,but nobody listen there...
Had a memorable QSO with D3AA on 80m outside of contest for a new one.
All in all a great weekend with HAM radio fun!

73 and CU in next one de Nasko,LZ3YY