[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N6ZFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6zfo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N6ZFO LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 21:30:43 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - August 31

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.50

  160:   1      1
   80:   5      4
   40:  12      8
   20:  12     11
   15:  16     12
   10:
-------------------
Total:  46     35  Total Score = 1,610

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Easily readable signal from N4AF tonight on 160m but wrong end of QSO then no
time.

Inching back with computer. . successfully connected laptop to FT1000 so knew
which band but still sending by hand into CMOS Superkeyer III, as most of you
could tell.  That will change with the order for a WinKey box, which should be
here, built and working by next week. Hopefully my XP box will be back from the
shop by then also.    Late this afternoon I repaired the 160 meter coax just in
time for NSL.

Pleased to hear, pre-NS that the Hurricane Isaac felt it was no match for
KZ5D's antennas, so it gave up and went the other direction.

73 Bill n6zfo