[3830] TnQP W0BH Multi-Op FixedMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TnQP W0BH Multi-Op FixedMixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 18:03:24 -0700
                    Tennessee QSO Party

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Multi-Op FixedMixed HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

  160:    1     0               1
   80:   10     0               8
   40:   56     3              44
   20:   27     4              25
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
-----------------------------------
Total:   94     7       0      78  Total Score = 23,288

Club:

Comments:

Score includes 200 points for working K4TCG twice.

Like last year, I knew this would be a part-time effort, but I still couldn't
resist chasing the mobiles around the state. This year, W4NZ/m wins the
consistently loudest mobile into Kansas award :

14 W4NZ
11 N5WR
10 NY4N
06 W40QG
02 W4QO
01 KJ4BIX

Great job, all! On the fixed side, I worked N4VV, NA4K, W4HZD, W4UT and W4UX
each three times. Between all of them, I worked 52 separate counties in 3.5
hours, so the coverage was good. For most of the day, I had both 20 and 40 open
to TN, so full time would have been fun. My computer shows 39 unique calls.

Thanks to the TCG for putting on another fine party. See you next year, perhaps
from TN !

73, Bob, w0bh