[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 20:22:37 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - September 7

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0      0
   80:   7      6
   40:  16     14
   20:  25     18
   15:  14      6
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  62     44  Total Score = 2,728

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

My PR this season. The bands were great. Good mults on all but 15, which had the
usual west coast footprint, however the entire country was coming in weakly.

Tnx to WD0T for 4 bands, and W1NN, W4OC, and N5DO for 3 bands.

Five minute segments were very consistent, my best in a long time:    10, 10,
10, 12, 12,  and 8.

Tnx to all. Lots of the great usual Thursday NSers plus a good smattering of
Sprint heavyweights getting checked out. Conditions were fabulous all bands.

73, Jim N3BB