[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K7SS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dank7ss@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K7SS LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 21:20:37 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - September 7

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   1      1
   80:   4      3
   40:  17      9
   20:  33     22
   15:  10      8
   10:
-------------------
Total:  65     43  Total Score = 2,795

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

WhooHoo.....!  that was a rush.

Reading the 3830s I cant believe i missed so many that were on full bore.
never heard some of you of guys on any band....  but that's what 5 bands in 30
minutes....AND a QSY rule will do for ya !!  hahah  great fun every week..

15 was spotty, but open, which we appreciate greatly.
20 was great, so great, that i spent too long there having fun
40 was difficult compared to the last few weeks.
80 was predictable W coast only
160 was a few seconds for WA mult.  was hearing WA MT OR and CA, but in just
a few seconds theres not enough time.

Thanks to hardcore sprinters K6XX, N9RV, and N0AX for showing up. You boys come
back and join us every Thursday... ya hear?

73 de DanWa K7SS

Pro2, Steppir 3el 6-40m, 80 sloper at 38'
Change in software, from Nr2 pencil, to ball point pen.