[3830] NA Sprint CW KC0W HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW KC0W HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 20:25:44 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: KC0W
Operator(s): KC0W
Station: KC0W

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ND
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:
   20:  78
---------------------
Total:  78     Mults = 1  Total Score = 1

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Have I got a story for you:

 During QSO number 78 I had the uncontrollable urge to sneeze. Forgetting that
I had a Bic pen in my hand at the time............You guessed it, the tip of
the pen went pretty much thru my cheek. Blood everywhere & I went QRT
immediately. Washed it out good & I guess we will see how it goes. Still hurts
like hell.

 Hopefully there was another ND station on the air to help provide the ND mult
for the deserving...........See ya in the SSB Sprint soon enough. I'll be the
guy speaking funny because of to the hole in his cheek. HI!!!

As always, the KC0W contesting disclaimer:

 **** I contest for the FUN of it from here in North Dakota & not to
collect any awards, plaques or "wallpaper". I use my general logging program
track the total number of QSO's made & leave it at that. This is why I have no
information regarding my total number of mults or a final score. ****

Tom KC0W

'