[3830] NA Sprint CW N6WIN HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6win73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N6WIN HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 21:08:13 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: N6WIN
Operator(s): N6WIN
Station: N6WIN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ORG
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

   80:   31       1
   40:   62       1
   20:   32      .5
---------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC

Comments:

I operated around a neighborhood birthday party. This was my first ever CW
Sprint. I have hosted a number of them from my QTH, but I have never had the
nerve to operate one. Danny, N6MJ, stayed on my a** about getting on. I am
really glad that he did... I had a blast! I couldn't honestly believe that my
skills allowed me to follow along (with some repeats). I am no where close to
being SO2R ready, but I will be back if my favorite guest ops are unable to
operate from here.

Check out the station at:

http://www.n6win.com

73,