[3830] NA Sprint CW KL7RA HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kl7ra@ptialaska.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW KL7RA HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 16:43:12 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: KL7RA
Operator(s): KL7RA
Station: KL7RA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ALASKA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:    4    0:10
   40:   64    1:20
   20:   89    2:30
---------------------

Club:

Team: NCC MRRC West

Comments:

Signals were loud to Alaska on 20 but I seemed to work the band out too quickly
this Sprint. Did a lot of up/down looking for anyone new. When people could
finally hear me on 40 I really didn't work that many new calls or new mults.
Rare to get an answer to my CQ unlike Feb where it's the thing to do. When I
called someone and got past a jump ball I usually had someone call me for a
doublet so I assume it was the loud lower 48 station signal that chummed
someone up when they sent my call. Yet another added good feature of the NA CW
Sprint, sending both calls.

I think the NCJ is ready for another "How to Sprint" by a few experts to help
promote it. Maybe an interview with the winners would be useful.

73 Rich KL7RA