[3830] WAE SSB EF8R(EA8CAC) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ea8cac@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB EF8R(EA8CAC) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 10:33:26 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: EF8R
Operator(s): EA8CAC
Station: EA8/RD3A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EF8M
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

   80:   95    85    29
   40:  288   188    39
   20:  651   704    45
   15:  482   557    43
   10:  680   638    45
-------------------------
Total: 2196  2172   499  Total Score = 2,178,634

Club: URE, DXXE, LYNX

Comments:

What a hard contest !!!

On saturday it was good, but on Sunday i was thinking to stop several times,
for 3 consecutive hours it was impossible to made more than 20 QSOs/Hour.

  YES!! 3 hours = 60 QSOs

It looks it is not a good contest for me, the last year i miss my 40m antenna
one hour before start and it was impossible to made a good contest (EE8E). This
year it was impossible to have internet on the station. What will happend to me
in the next?? :))

I spended all time looking for multipliers on the second radio or moving them
to other bands. But it is not enought.

Many thanks to all for qsos and qsy. Me and Murphy will looking for you in the
next test ))

SO2R / Low Power / No Internet