[3830] NA Sprint CW W0BH HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW W0BH HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 20:00:52 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   97
   40:   93
   20:   74
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Got off to a great start on a wide-open 20m. After the intial rush, I switched
over to SO2R and tried a S&P. My #2 radio immediately rebooted and did so every
time I tried keying up (amp or no amp). Couldn't find a reason or a fast fix, so
just turned it off and operated with one radio the entire contest. Of course it
worked perfectly during the pre-contest checkout. With only one radio, there
was too much dead air on my end.

Still fun as always, and it was nice to really have all three bands open and
quiet for a change.  Overall, I missed and didn't hear ID UT AK ND NE KS AR KY
VT RI. Of course a KS station called me at 0401 !  The only VE I worked was ON
.. where are our friends north of the border ???  I worked 32 ops on all three
bands, and the computer says I worked 142 unique calls.

Hope to hear you all on the NS (NCCC Sprint) every Thursday evening for action
just as fast.  Thanks to all the great ops out there for making CW sing.

73, Bob, w0bh