[3830] NA Sprint SSB K6GHA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K6GHA LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 21:22:38 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - September

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Santa Cruz
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   24    0:45
   40:   34    1:07
   20:   51    2:08
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #1

Comments:

Nice to see an improvement from last yearâ??s score, almost double. Started
slow, had some trouble breaking thru on low power. Had some good contact to the
east coast, but little in the middle states until 40/80m. Ran battery power
until my system screamed at me for more power (Like Tim the tool man), which
improved my power out a few watts.
 A few unexpected contacts from Canada, while FL was coming in well, and a few
busted calls when the big guns jumped in over Qâ??s in processâ?¦ this year
seemed a little more competitive.  But a fun few hours.