[3830] SAC CW VE1RGB SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, garybartlett@accesswave.ca
Subject: [3830] SAC CW VE1RGB SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 05:18:46 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: VE1RGB
Operator(s): VE1RGB
Station: VE1RGB

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Halifax, NS
Operating Time (hrs): 13

   80:   51    27
   40:   69    29
   20:  105    35
   15:  112    34
   10:
-------------------
Total:  337   125  Total Score = 72,125

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Significantly better than my previous best (by 18K).

I like this contest.  You slog through the daylight hours picking up
one-pointers and a package of mults, then when it gets dark a bunch more mults
and three-pointers on the low bands!  The score really builds at the end.

My best Qs were with SE0X.  Bjorn is a new friend found through CY9M just
recently and the best part of contesting is running into new acquiantances in
foreign countries who call you by name.  Don't get no better than that!

K3 + P3 + 160M delta loop & 80M dipole, both fed with ladder line.