[3830] SAC CW TF2CW(TF3CW) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SAC CW TF2CW(TF3CW) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 15:01:03 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: TF2CW
Operator(s): TF3CW
Station: TF2LL

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 22

   80:  210    36
   40:  447    48
   20:  783    54
   15:  613    59
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 2053   199  Total Score = 919,116

Club:

Comments:

Another great SAC CW contest is over....This time, the bands were in lousy shape
@ 65° North..... Not a whisper on 10, 15 closed very early with no US opening
at all, same for 20 were I was hoping for a good afternoon / evening run into
the US, as we are used to when things are normal......but it was not to be. So,
I put my faith in 40 which I hoped would be hopping with strong US signals
through the nite.....but like on 20, the band never showed any life to the US.
The 3 el. @ 30 meters never got to shine.

ItÂ's very hard to break into Top 10 when a band is completely missing, as with
10 meters.

I thank my host Georg TF2LL, for the use of his fine station, with a Optibeam
18-6, and Optibeam Rotating Dipole for 80....Great antennas...

73s, Siggi TF3CW (TF2CW)