[3830] Salmon Run KB4KBS SOMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, scottstraw@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run KB4KBS SOMixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 17:04:25 -0700
                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: KB4KBS
Operator(s): KB4KBS
Station: KB4KBS

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: GEORGIA
Operating Time (hrs): 3

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:    5     10
   15:    3
   10:    2
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   10     10      0  Mults = 13  Total Score = 650

Club: GEORGIA CONTEST GROUP

Comments:

Thanks for having lots of stations on the air...

Used the event to take my new Yaesu FT950D for a test drive.  Boy, what a
blast!  You get so used to chopping wood with a dull ax, you forget how much
fun, and effective, a chainsaw can be!

I got the keyer set up in no time and went to town, then clicked on a few SSB
stations and while all my reports were the obligatory "59", random comments
like "booming signal" really warmed my heart.

My desk, which used to be cluttered with a tuner, an electronic keyer, and a
digital I/F, is now bare save the radio and power supply.

"I think this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship..."

73,

Scott KB4KBS