[3830] NA Sprint SSB WN6K LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WN6K@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB WN6K LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 21:37:39 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - September

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 3:32

   80:    9
   40:   58
   20:   50
---------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Top Ten Reasons to NOT do Sprints:
10.) Getting stuck on a freq hoping someone will call me
 9.) Working only TWO VEs (AB & ON)
 8.) Working only TWO sections in 1 Call area
 7.) Having to explain a dozen times to someone who does answer what a Sprint
Contest is and what info I need...and then not getting it from them.
 6.) Getting jammed by non-contesters who are trying to count their collective
pigs on their farms - for hours on end.
 5.) Wondering why I just didn't park on 20m for the whole contest as it was
too early for 40m anyway.
 4.) Convincing Salmon Runners it was okay to work me.... but still not getting
a number or a name....
 3.) Telling "Billy Bob" yet AGAIN that I don't KNOW his sister in Oceanside
 2.) Wondering why I don't have an 80m antenna that can work past LAX - thanks
K6LA - Ken.
 1.) Why I cancelled my Colonoscopy and Poke in the Eye Surgery for this past
Saturday night.

I believe that about says it for me...

WN6K, Paul