[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad WI2E LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad WI2E LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 20:08:38 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 21

Call: WI2E
Operator(s): WI2E
Station: WI2E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Bethlehem, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0      0
   80:  15     10
   40:  11      9
   20:   0      0
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  26     19  Total Score = 494

Club:

Comments:

Nothing heard on 15M/20M, and 40M was long. KY4F was LOUD here on 40M, but many
stations that are usually pretty strong were in the noise.  I lost more jump
balls than usual on 80M, but my 80M QSO count is among the highest I've had.

Thanks to the NCCC for another great Ladder, and thanks to N6ZFO for sending an
email that prompted me to find a way to get in front of the radio these past
eight Thursday nights at 0230Z.  I had a great time, and I will be working on
the antennas in the hope of being just a little bit louder in the next one.

Thanks to all for the QSOs!

73,
Joe
WI2E