[3830] NCCC Sprint K0TG(@W0LSD) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0tg@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K0TG(@W0LSD) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 21:51:57 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - Sep 28

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: W0LSD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:   9      7
   40:  10      8
   20:   9      7
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  28     22  Total Score = 616

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Operating this week from Colorado. Will be operating in the RTTY Contest this
weekend from (and as) W0LSD from his mountain cabin.
http://lostcreekcabin.com/

It was a pleasure to be heard for a change. I think I only missed a couple
jumps. Not like operating from home at all with the trusty vertical. :)

I had a heck of a time with the setup here. Using my MicroKeyer with the laptop
set up for NS. Could not get the rig control to work. Then had to remember to
manually change the bands as I moved. I think that messed up at least one QSO
where I thought it was a dupe. I probably marked the wrong band.

Probably lost a good 4-5 minutes messing with 160 at the end. Never did scare
anyone up there until it was to late. I went to 160 then went back to 80 made a
Q then back to 160 and back to 80. Just no luck on top band.

I  entered in the West section this time since that is where I am. Normally am
in West Central.

73, John  K0TG