[3830] CQ WW RTTY N2ZN SOSB/10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2zn@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY N2ZN SOSB/10 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 17:47:15 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N2ZN
Operator(s): N2ZN
Station: N2ZN

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): 19

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  704  1909      26      76    29
Total:  704  1909      26      76    29  Total Score = 250,079

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Excellent conditions!  EU in until 2000z both days.  Even with my only antenna a
10 meter dipole at 30', still got called by UA9, UA0(z18), VK, ZL, HZ, tons of
EU, and some nice SA mults.  Not bad for 100w.  Also worked a number of JA's,
two KH2, and HL.  Tremendous.

Did see FR, HS, and VU in the mornings but was not able to work them.

No complaints about this one, except it seems like I didn't spend enough time
enjoying the conditions.