[3830] CQ WW RTTY ED1R M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jesusec1kr@terra.es
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY ED1R M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 13:35:59 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: ED1R
Operator(s): DH1TW, EA1AR, EC1KR, EB3CW, EA4TD, EC4DX
Station: ED1R

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: AVILA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:  292    650       22      50    14
   40:  875   2123       50      72    21
   20: 1189   3058       55      94    34
   15: 1465   3660       55      91    33
   10: 1230   3292       55     101    36
Total: 5051  12783      237     408   138  Total Score = 10,009,089

Club: Radio Club Henares

Comments:

Initially we didnÂ't plan to entry at the Contest, but the days before we
decided to try again in M2 category who in 2011.

The team was very small in operators (DH1TW, EA1AR, EC1KR, EB3CW, EA4TD and
EC4DX), we had to make a big effort from everyone to get up the Contest, 80% of
the time the station was with only 4 operators, we installed 2 x Run and 1 x
Support.

The propagation was very funny in high bands and complicated on low bands, our
view is that the propagation was better in 2011 and that our improvement in
results is due to the work done in our station in recent months (caliming 2
millions more than 2011 in same category), with 3 antennas 10/15 and 2 antennas
at 20, we got many extra qso that we wouldnÂ't done normally. The Stacks worked
perfectly in the 3 bands and the same with new ARS-USB by EA4TX at Rotors and
Stacks. In 80m we not installed beverage and was impossible to decode many
stations.

Thanks to our friends EA4TX and EA1IP for your visits and the help of our
partner of Team SP9/EA1CJ that from Poland help us with a configuration
problem.

Congratulations to some of our competitors, especially LX7I, IT9BLB, IQ1RY and
DQ4W among others for their good results. Thank you guys.

See you in the next Contest, CQWW DX SSB.

73 de ED1R Team.
www.ed1r.com