[3830] TxQP W3DYA SO Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w3dya@juno.com
Subject: [3830] TxQP W3DYA SO Mobile LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 10:16:37 -0700
                    Texas QSO Party

Call: W3DYA
Operator(s): W3DYA
Station: W3DYA

Class: SO Mobile LP
QTH: TEXAS
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0       0
   80:    0     0       0
   40:   68     0       0
   20:  522     0       0
   15:   22     0       0
   10:    2     0       0
    6:    0     0       0
    2:    0     0       0
  UHF:    0     0       0
----------------------------
Total:  614     0       0  Mults = 70  Total Score = 148,940

Club:

Comments:

NOTE:  Total Score includes 20,000 points (20 counties activated @ 1,000 each)
Sorry for using the county hunter abbreviations for San Augustine (SANA vs
SAUG) and Angelina (ANGL vs ANGE).  Thanks to the guys who corrected me...
again!
Except for the extremely heavy rain most all day Saturday, everything else
seemed to be pretty good.
I did give the "flying saucer" resonators a good rain test - the auto-tuner
handled the SWR changes pretty good.  Large vehicles passing while I was parked
seemed to alter the SWR, but the tuner recovered OK.  Sorry for the tuning
breaks during a run - but they were usually infrequent and short.  I will
probably "retire" my Hustler resonators... but keep them dry!
Thanks to all those who waited for me between counties.  I probably operated
about 50% of the time and drove the rest of the time.
Now I'll be resting with plans to start over in 2013!
73, Norm, W3DYA