[3830] TxQP N1LN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1ln@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] TxQP N1LN Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 18:08:10 -0700
                    Texas QSO Party

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 14.5

  160:
   80:   10      5
   40:   32     55
   20:  150    211
   15:   36     11
   10:    1
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  229    282      0  Mults = 169  Total Score = 223,250

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Another fun time was had for TQP 2012.  Only regret was that I wish more time
could have been spent on the air.  Due to many storms passing through and
having lost 6 of my 7 rotors in a recent lightening hit, I was a bit concerned
about having a possible rerun and ended up shutting down several times.  Other
than costing 3.5 hrs of operating time, I am sure it cost many Qs an Mults.

Thanks once again to the Texas mobiles for spending the weekend driving from
county to county.  My posted score includes 12000 bonus points.

Thanks to NO5W and his team for again being event sponsors.

Finally, great job to both K5KG and N4PN for their outstanding Out of State
Single Op Scores.

73,
Bruce, N1LN