[3830] Oceania SSB VK6DXI SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mirelec@singnet.com.sg
Subject: [3830] Oceania SSB VK6DXI SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 01:43:47 -0700
                    Oceania DX Contest, Phone

Call: VK6DXI
Operator(s): VK6DXI
Station: VK6DXI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Nr Perth
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:    3     3
   80:   19    14
   40:   94    73
   20:  378   254
   15:  282   202
   10:  474   275
-------------------
Total: 1250   821  Total Score = 2,531,964

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

First evening I had a nice run for few hours to Eu on 10m.
Eu was not strong but solid copy. I got reports from Eu that my signal on 10
was scewed and was coming from 140deg not 90 as expected. Same was happening
with VK6LC and YB signals.
Not much happened on 160-80-40 for me.
20m was better then usual.
Overall... it was nice time but a bit slow during second day.
I manage to set my personal best score ever for OCDXC PH, and this thanks
to the short 10m opening :-)