[3830] CaQP N6BY SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP N6BY SOFixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 12:07:32 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: N6BY
Operator(s): N6BY
Station: N6BY

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: NEVADA
Operating Time (hrs): 4:07

  160:   0       0
   80:   0      57
   40:   0       7
   20:   0       0
   15:   0       0
   10:   0       0
    6:   0       0
    2:   0       0
--------------------
Total:   0      64  Mults = 38  Total Score = 4,864

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

First contest from my new QTH in Minden Nevada. I have to say that the station
seems to be working great. I installed a DX Engineering 43' Vertical with 80
radials so far ranging from 15' to 60'. Due to the angle of radiation local
stuff is real tough from here on anything higher then 40 meters. I did some
searching and pouncing and sat parked for awhile that was fun even gat a few
mini pileups... it seems that Nevada is also tough from Ca too. So I was
alittle rare for some to work so I was on the list for some to get a clean
sweep so i hope I help some reach there goal. I really had a great time with my
bb gun station at 100 watts out.

73 & KB to all

Jerry
N6BY from Minden Nevada