[3830] CaQP K6GHA SOFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K6GHA@ARRL.NET
Subject: [3830] CaQP K6GHA SOFixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 15:21:31 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: Santa Cruz
Operating Time (hrs): 21

  160:   0       0
   80:   0      84
   40:   0      57
   20:   0     326
   15:   0     231
   10:   0      47
    6:   0       0
    2:   0       0
--------------------
Total:   0     745  Mults = 58  Total Score = 86,304

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Now that was fun! I met my goal and tripled last yearâ??s score by moving up to
LP from QRP, but I still was 100W short of the allowed power. It was a fun 20+
hours with some notable issues on 10m for me. Not sure if conditions were poor
for everyone, but the score says it all.
First time I swept the 58 states. I have been told it isnâ??t that hard, but it
took me until the final hours to close out the 58 mults. Didnâ??t make the sweep
of California counties, but gave it a good run thanks to 40m and 80m. Thanks to
all the NCCC folks who participated and KBâ??ed me in the contest.