[3830] CaQP N6XI SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rick@tavan.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP N6XI SOFixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 15:40:15 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: N6XI
Operator(s): N6XI
Station: N6XI

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: SCLA
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:
   80:   101
   40:   126
   20:   347
   15:   328
   10:   118
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: Mother Lode DX & Contest Club

Comments:

Family issues mandated a "Just Messing Around" effort from the smaller, single
radio, valley station, CW only (which doesn't bother me but impacts score a
lot). Tried my darnedest when on the air but missed a bunch of mults, some of
which must have been "easy" for everyone else. Discovered a heretofore unknown
rig problem that caused QSD on 80 until I found the magic power setting that
worked (about 200W). It's always surprising and satisfying how active this
contest is. Some day I'll have to operate more seriously! Thanks to everyone
for the Qs.