[3830] CaQP KH6LC(NH6V) SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rvangeen@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP KH6LC(NH6V) SOFixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 16:47:58 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): NH6V
Station: KH6LC

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: Kea'au, Hawai'i
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    2
   80:   32     31
   40:   68    104
   20:   70    352
   15:   83    238
   10:   55    227
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club:

Comments:

Total of 1262 QSOs.... almost all worked off the "back of the beam"!

Our usual CQP operator, Curt, AH6RE, had made other plans for the weekend and
handed me the opportunity to give it a whirl. I've never operated CQP before
from out-of-state and it's been at least 20 years since I've operated CQP from
California.

90% of CW QSOs were S&P. SO2R would have helped greatly.

Last needed multiplier, Glenn county, N6EEB, worked at 00:35.

Worked Bob, K6XX, on 6 bands.

Mahalo to the NCCC and to all of the expeditions!

73 & aloha,
Rob, NH6V

www.KH6LC.com