[3830] CaQP K6CSL SOFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6csl@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP K6CSL SOFixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 18:36:05 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: CA/SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 19:45

  160:    3     0
   80:   24     0
   40:   14     0
   20:   77     0
   15:  126     0
   10:   42     0
    6:    0     0
    2:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  286     0  Mults = 45  Total Score = 38,610

Club: Mother Lode DX & Contest Club

Comments:

WOW! A new station record for my 100W and my "invisible" antennas. It was hard
work trying to keep the rate up, but it sure was fun. It's nice being the DX
for a change and just sitting there calling CQP. Mults were pretty hard to come
by. I missed (1)ME, VT, (4)KY, (5)MS, (7)NV, OR and UT, (0)NE, ND and SD,
(VE's)VE2, VE5 and VE8. I thought I was going to miss SC, when up popped K9FEN
on 10m, giving me his 003 at 20:57Z. My only WY was Alan, KO7X(former NCCC
member,ex-K6XO. He gave me his #425 at 21:22Z. I also can't quite believe I
missed NV, OR and UT. NV is sometimes rare, but I can't recall ever missing OR
or UT. But it has certainly been a memorable CQP. TNX to all the KB'ers,
especially those on the roads, who gave me points. 73's to all and to all a
good night. Bert, K6CSL