[3830] CaQP VE3KZ SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rtsnash@bell.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP VE3KZ SOFixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 07:08:10 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: VE3KZ
Operator(s): VE3KZ
Station: VE3KZ

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:
   80:   36      9
   40:   76     36
   20:  101    198
   15:   94    114
   10:   66    162
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Led CCO into club competition battle again against our friends to the south.
Another great effort by all, particularly the fantastic California support!
This year I had to wait until 2 hours before the end of the contest to come
across N6LL in TULAre for the sweep. From what I hear the being called by AG6IV
in DELNorte early in the contest was another contributing factor of importance.
Looks like my score will be a virtual repeat of last year. It all depends on
the log checking whether it's higher or lower in teh end.
Thanks for all the Q's. Great to work and compete with the QSO Party "Gang"!

73 Bob VE3KZ