[3830] CaQP HA1AG(@HA3KNA) SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP HA1AG(@HA3KNA) SOFixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 07:36:08 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: HA1AG
Operator(s): HA1AG
Station: HA3KNA

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:
   80:
   40:    1
   20:   70     12
   15:  101     60
   10:    6
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  178     72  Mults = 50  Total Score = 33,800

Club:

Comments:

It was great fun to work all the 6s especially running them. QSO parties are
contest for DXers :)

It's just too bad that Saturday condx was really mediocre. For comparision:
K6AQL/M was 339/ESP on Saturday and 599+ on Sunday. The perennial Humboldt
mult, W6JTI was  noise level on Saturday, when Frank called in on SSB on Sunday
evening he was 59 and I was stunned to hear that he was running only 5 watts.

The great weather we had the whole week went away Sunday morning and we got a
big storm on Sunday evening. I really felt a lid with all those repeat requests
due to QRN. Finally I had to pull the plug at 1800 with 20m still wide open.

Missed Colu (heard AQL but no luck), Inyo, King, Sier, Sola, Sutt, Tula, Tuol.

Thanks to HA3NU & Ildi XYL for the great hospitality!

73, zoli ha1ag