[3830] CaQP KK7AC SOFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP KK7AC SOFixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 16:19:16 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: KK7AC
Operator(s): KK7AC
Station: KK7AC

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

  160:
   80:
   40:          42
   20:         158
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:   0     200  Mults = 54  Total Score = 21,600

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Could only work part of Saturday due to family obligations at the cabin, plus
the Cardinals are once again in the playoffs! So I had to watch baseball on
Sunday anyway. 6.5 to 7 hours total in chair. Bagged 54 out of 58 counties
which I think is pretty good for a 50% S&P and 50% calling for the few hours I
could put in. I  will have worked (and hopefully confirmed soon) all counties
except Lake! Fun time. I will put in a better, full-time effort next year.
-KK7AC