[3830] Makrothen RTTY W5DQ SO/Single Xcvr HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Makrothen RTTY W5DQ SO/Single Xcvr HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 09:16:22 -0700
                    Makrothen RTTY Contest

Call: W5DQ
Operator(s): W5DQ
Station: W5DQ

Class: SO/Single Xcvr HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 16

------------
   80:   13
   40:   47
   20:   74
   15:   62
   10:    9
------------
Total:  205  Total Score = 864,483

Club:

Comments:

Activity and propagation was lacking this year. Only got in about 16 hrs and 80M
and 40M really never broke open like I had figured they would. In fact Heard
almost nothing the first half of the 3rd period then 40M opened some and 15M
open up right afterwards with lots more activity so I switched to 15M and
stayed there most of the last half of the 3rd period.

But fun as usual.