[3830] TBDC N1EN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mda@n1en.org
Subject: [3830] TBDC N1EN Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 03:46:51 -0700
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Warmup

Call: N1EN
Operator(s): N1EN
Station: N1EN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN31
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 47  Total Score = 102

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

As the days have grown shorter, I've been looking forward to giving the new 160m
antenna (which is admittedly a cloud-warmer zig-zagging through trees at the
back of the lot) a bit of a workout.  The Summer Stew provided hints that it
might DX might be workable, a vast improvement over the makeshift L I had been
using.

This warmup, sadly, did not satisfy those expectations.  Best "DX" worked was
New Mexico.  Never heard Europe or California.  Heard loud signals from KV4FZ
and FM5CD, but sadly they didn't hear me.

Ah well, at least 10m has been fun recently.  :)

Station K3, 160m Carolina Windom @ ~12m