[3830] NyQP W2M M/MMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, johngetz24@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NyQP W2M M/MMixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 14:07:57 -0700
                    New York QSO Party

Call: W2M
Operator(s): AD8J, W3NO
Station: W2M

Class: M/MMixed LP
QTH: Yates County
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:   11      0
   80:  129    131
   40:  219    291
   20:  124      2
   15:   18      2
   10:    3      0
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:  504    426      0  Mults = 101  Total Score = 144,834

Club: Allegheny Valley Radio Association

Comments:

This was a four day operation.  One day to drive to Keuka Lake, one day to put
up wire antennas, one day to operate and one day to remove wires and drive back
to Pittsburgh. Amplifier blew up during setup on Friday so canceled plans to do
high power multi-one and switched to multi-multi. Worked all NY counties except
for Orleans and Yates (OURS!) Loud Germans on 40 meters at our sunset provided
additional Q's.  Great weather where we were.