[3830] IaQP K0PC SO Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0pc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] IaQP K0PC SO Mobile LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 16:04:52 -0700
                    Iowa QSO Party

Call: K0PC
Operator(s): K0PC
Station: K0PC

Class: SO Mobile LP
QTH: IA
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:
   80:
   40:    311
   20:    329
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
------------------------
Total:    640       0  Mults = 50  Total Score = 64,000

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

I enjoyed another beautiful fall day traveling across Iowa. My driver John,
W9DND did a great job and we were within ten minutes of our schedule all day.
The roads were in good shape, the bands were great, and Murphy stayed home. We
got to all twenty planned counties but never made it to the bonus county that
we were able to hit for four minutes at the end last year.

The QSO total was nearly identical to last year but the multiplier count was
down by 17 (25%). The missing mults were evenly divided between IA counties and
states/provinces. I don't know what caused this drop.

Many stations were in the log multiple times over the day but the clear leader
was KV8X in Ohio. He came back 27 times and was able to work us on both 40M and
20M. Nice job Tom, I appreciate your effort.

Other heavy hitters include:
WB0TEV - 21
K5WAF - 19
OM2VL - 18
N4VV - 18
W0EAR - 18
W9MSE - 18
WA9LT - 18
NU0V - 17
DL3DXX - 16
and many others. A total of 151 unique calls are in the log.

Thanks to everyone for participating and I hope to be back next year.

73,
Pat  K0PC