[3830] JARTS AL9A Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, al9a@mtaonline.net
Subject: [3830] JARTS AL9A Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 20:43:25 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: AL9A
Operator(s): AL9A
Station: AL9A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Wasilla, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 11:38

   80:    3     6     2
   40:   35    79    16
   20:  156   415    49
   15:  291   739    49
   10:  171   452    38
-------------------------
Total:  656  1691   154  Total Score = 260,414

Club:

Comments:

Pretty good band conditions through the entire weekend.  My biggest problems
were family commitments, JOTA activities in the shack on Sat. for the
granddaughter's and grandson's scouting groups, and high wind conditions for
most of the weekend that required me to lower the telescoping tower.  Still it
was nice to see the SFI high enough to cause 10M to come alive!  It was also
nice of the sun to time the CMEs to arrive after the contest for a change!